Chef de Partie- The Pheasant Inn
If you’re an experienced Chef de Partie with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a passion for high quality fresh food, we’d love you to come and join us at The Pheasant Inn.
Salary & Benefits
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Competitive salary + TRONC (that’s your tips)!
- Live-in accommodation available*
- 30% staff discount on food across all 5 Nelson Hotels & Inns sites
- Excellent work/life balance – a flexible rota to suit you
- Nationally recognised qualifications & professional development
- Employee assistance programme (practical, emotional and financial support services) through the Licensed Trade Charity
- Preferential discount on hotel stays across the Nelson Hotels & Inns group
- Uniform provided, free onsite parking & free meals on shift!
We`re not always expecting the finished article but a chef who would like to be moulded and has the ability to learn from our team. The ideal candidate;
- Ambition both collectively and individually.
- A healthy appetite to learn, grow and develop your skills
- Passion for delivering high quality fresh food
- The ability to bring fresh ideas that push boundaries and new concepts.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to inspire and nurture upcoming chefs and apprentices.
- Rosetted experience is desirable but not a necessity for the right person, paramount is a positive attitude, reliable nature and a friendly personality!
The ideal person will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar position and will have the ability to deliver great consistency to our guests. Due to the rural location of The Pheasant Inn, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
*Live-in accommodation available within a share 5-bedroom cottage on-site, rent charged at £52.85 per week (includes all essential bills).
Does this sound like your next career move? Apply now!