Kitchen porter- The Pheasant Inn
The Pheasant Inn are looking for highly motivated and reliable individuals to support with the daily cleanliness of the kitchen and equipment.
Salary & Benefits
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Competitive hourly rate + TRONC (that’s your tips)!!
- Live-in accommodation available*
- 30% staff discount on food across all 5 Nelson Hotels & Inns sites
- Excellent work/life balance – a flexible rota to suit you
- Nationally recognised qualifications & professional development
- Employee assistance programme (practical, emotional and financial support services) through the Licensed Trade Charity
- Preferential discount on hotel stays across the Nelson Hotels & Inns group
- Uniform provided, free onsite parking & free meals on shift!
As a kitchen porter, you will be responsible for maintaining standards of cleanliness in the kitchen and assisting the kitchen brigade in upholding hygiene, and health & safety practices.
What we are looking for;
We’re looking for someone who is able to embody the Nelson Hotels & Inns way in all its forms. A great team player who can work well under pressure. You’ll have good interpersonal skills, and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. You don’t need experience to join us as a kitchen porter, we’ll provide all the training you need
This is a full time role however there is the option for part time if required. This role will offer a variety of shifts and will involve regular evening and weekend work. Due to the rural location of The Pheasant Inn, applicants should have access to a vehicle or reliable transport methods.
*Live-in accommodation available at a weekly rent of £52.75- this includes all essential bills.
Think you have what it takes? Apply now!