Sous chef- The Manor at Greasby
Nelson Hotels & Inns are looking to recruit an experienced Sous Chef to support the Executive Head Chef in the day to day kitchen operation at their brand new site, The Manor in Greasby.
Salary & Benefits
Join a team where you will work hard but have fun along the way. You will enjoy a variety of benefits being part of our team which include:
- Competitive salary package of up to £37,000 including weekly TRONC (tips)!!!
- 30% staff discount on food across all 5 Nelson Hotels & Inns sites
- Excellent work/life balance – a flexible rota to suit you
- Nationally recognised qualifications & professional development
- Employee assistance programme (practical, emotional and financial support services) through the Licensed Trade Charity
- Preferential discount on hotel stays across the Nelson Hotels & Inns group
- Uniform provided, free onsite parking & free meals on shift!
- Live in available at a competitive rate
We are looking for someone with the ability to deliver high quality fresh food and who also possesses the drive and enthusiasm to test new ideas, someone who is able to work well under pressure and deliver outstanding results. As sous chef you will possess excellent knowledge of GPs, costing and of course achieving targets, as well as the ability to lead by example. You will be motivated and organised and be able to demonstrate cooking at this level in previous roles.
This position would require a responsible individual with good attention to detail and strong organisational and management skills. We are looking for a committed sous chef who wants to learn, is ambitious and has a sense of hard work and fun.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working within a similar role (rosetted experience is desirable but not a necessity for the right person), paramount is a positive attitude!
- Be a strong team player with the ability to lead and develop a team under the support of the head chef
- Be results driven and have a passion for delivering high quality food within a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills and outstanding customer service ethic
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? Apply now.